We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Food, Nappies etc

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Baby Food, Nappies etc

Hi...can anyone tell me if baby food brands such as hipps,cow&gate,heinz, are available from most supermarkets in SE. Also are nappie brands the same as home?

First time on holiday with our daughter who will be 9 months, any tips or advice please. :)

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

think you can get most stuff but more expensive there is a British shop near the Orquidea Hotel too x have a great holiday

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Check out Danny Kay's blog lots of gud tips. Nappies are very expensive and not as good quality as ours, baby milk is also of different composition even though it has the same name

liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Thanks for the replies...think we will take our own milk! I want to take our own food too as don't really want to change what we use...but its getting heavy and worried about glass jars in the cases. So will probably just take a couple of days supply and visit the brit shop...thanks again guys :)

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

hello have you thought about taking the pouches of food they would be a lot easier to put in your suitcase there are quite a few different ones to buy and you can sometimes get them cheaper if you buy a few. Enjoy your holiday x

liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Thanks Sangria thats an excellent idea...we do get some of the desert pouches occasionally and baby likes them. We will try her on them and use them on our holiday if she likes it. Cannot believe I didnt think of this lol....so thanks again :)

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

No problem have a brilliant holiday it is an amazing place and your little one will love it ...

liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Hi Chezzie....I had a look at Danny Kays blog, its ace and had a few good tips and was very informative. Especially the advice regarding water. Thanks for pointing me there, I will probably read a lot of his blog now :)

8. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2012, 13:06
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Joined today to give identical messages in different forums. Seems like spam to me!

liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Baby Food, Nappies etc

Thankyou EliLeigh for offering advice and reccomending a company that could offer us solutions.We will look into it. Your reply is appreciated.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio