We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Eulalia or Cala Forcat

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
76 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Eulalia or Cala Forcat

Have been to cala forcat for the past 4 years - feel that we have been there aand done it! with kids range 15-7 is santa eulalia a good choice?

lincoln
Level Contributor
664 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Eulalia or Cala Forcat

Santa Eulalia has a good beach, a marina, all the restaurants you could possibly want, good shopping ( for a resort) and good transport links by bus and ferry to Ibiza town , other resorts and to Formentera ( so you can visit yet another Balearic Island). Should be fine for you if not consider Cala Dor on Majorca similar rocky coves to the parts of Menorca that I have visited but with more to do !!!

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Eulalia or Cala Forcat

Santa Eulalia is a nice town resort with lovely beach and promenade. Plenty of bars and restaurants plus accommodation of all styles, plus a marina. I would return. I've been to Menorca a number of times and many years ago went to Cala'n Forcat which I have to say I didn't particularly enjoy, perhaps that's just different tastes. Santa Eulalia and Cala'n Forcat are very different, CF is more of an urbanisation whereas SE is a proper town.

3. Re: Santa Eulalia or Cala Forcat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio