We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropic Garden Aparthotel - heading out next week!

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Tropic Garden Aparthotel - heading out next week!

I booked the Tropic Garden Aparthotel for 3 nights, from Travelzoo, got a great deal through Broadway Travel. Tickets were emailed to me today, can't wait!

Just wondered if anyone has been out there recently as there have been a couple of bad reviews posted this week? I don't really mind, as we got such a bargain break, but just wondered if anyone can put my mind at rest?

Also what is the weather like at the moment? Is it sunbathing weather, or more t-shirt and shorts weather, or do I need to pack a few jumpers?

Thank you for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Tropic Garden Aparthotel
Tropic Garden Aparthotel
2,603 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
lincoln
Level Contributor
839 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropic Garden Aparthotel - heading out next week!

I haven't stayed at the Tropic Garden but out of interest I checked the reviews from this week and I can see what you mean but I am sure you also have the commonsense to ignore the rather unpleasant one. You have a great deal , your going to an ideal resort for so early in the year , I am sure you will enjoy it. The weather could be hot during the day but the evenings will definitely be cooler and there is always a risk of rain at this time of year(we had rain in August last year) so take shorts and t-shirts but something to cover up in the evening and a brolly or showerproof jacket then you will be sorted whatever the weather.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropic Garden Aparthotel - heading out next week!

Staying in Tropic Garden next week, does anyone know if the hotel has WiFi?

3. Re: Tropic Garden Aparthotel - heading out next week!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio