We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta don Carlos

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bolton lancs uk
Level Contributor
324 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta don Carlos

Can anyone advise what they think of this hotel how long would it take u to walk into town

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

It changed to a Thomson Couples last year after a major refurbishment. It is in a lovely location, overlooking a small beach, and is about a twenty minute walk into Santa Eulalia along the promenade. There is a short uphill stretch so anyone with mobility problems should be aware. After many years of going to the hotel, we were forced to cancel last year's holiday there, due to the refurbishment taking longer than expected. Many of the regulars were disappointed with the changes made and the large price hike, and have voted with their feet, including ourselves. Having said that, I'm sure you'd like the hotel. It is contemporary and stylish with good food, and as you haven't been to the hotel before, you haven't got a "before" and "after" to compare! As we now stay at a hotel around the corner, we still go down to the Don Carlos to say hello to the staff.

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
22 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

It's best hotel we have ever been to for many reasons, location, food, service and cleanliness to name a few. It's about a 20 minute stroll into town. We are going again in 10 days and can't wait. This will be our 7th visit. Hope if u go u like it as much as us.

Edited: 28 April 2013, 20:39
SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

We went last October and loved it! Not a bad walk into town (we are late 60's, early 70's!!) so good exercise. Staff, rooms, food excellent, particularly the 3 nights in the a la carte People told us 'you only get small helpings in there' but the starters were self service so it was always an excellent meal.

The prices seem to have gone up a lot this year so don't know whether we will be returning - however if we get a bargain we will! Santa Eulalia is lovely, quite middle of the road - a little classy and not 'happy hour' type of place. Don't do shopping when abroad but other visitors said the shops here were better than in Mahon. Enjoy it if you go there!

bolton lancs uk
Level Contributor
324 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

Just booked ai for next year so hope it continues with the good reports

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

Hi...

We are due to it the Fiesta Don Carlos Early August as we need a chilled out holiday without children as I have had mine with me for many past years....

We have booked and paid for a suite ....and that's what I want ....do I need to e.mail hotel and ask for sea view as that would be lovely....

Why are you around the corner now ??? Is it that it's couples now or too xpensive. I read a review that they thought it was too quiet but that's just what we need.....work...work...work....e really need a lovely relaxing break but want to tour the island.

Best regards Genie.

6. Re: Fiesta don Carlos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio