We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Eulalia

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Eulalia

Us two 'sexy sixties' (well, 62 & 61!) are off to Ibiza for 2 week's for the first time next Wednesday! Staying at the Catalonia Ses Estaques near the Marina. Any tips from any previous visitors to SA or the hotel, to ensure we enjoy our stay would be most welcome, thank you.

Most people seem to say that the hotel is full of us 'oldies' ... Well, speaking as someone that is sick and tired of younger people constantly waking us up at 2-4 am when on holiday, I am very happy to know most guests are 50+. Perhaps, just perhaps, we will be able to sleep this holiday and return home refreshed for a change. Perhaps the current 'young' generation should remember that we all become 'old' at some point, so please stop griping about us 'oldies' who deserve a little peace and quiet towards the end of our working lives! :-)

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
293 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Eulalia

Santa Eulalia is whatever you want it to be ,nice shops ,bars ,recommend sitting in a bar on the marina people watching of an evening if the entertainment at Ses Estaques isn't what you fancy that night ,the hotel entertainment finishes at midnight by the time you get there the entertainment may have moved outside ,for the summer ,also you should be there for San Juan day ,an extra day where the hotel put on extra games and entertainment

Enjoy yourselves any further questions feel free to pm me

Swansea
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Eulalia

we are also thinking of Santa Eulalia in next few weeks. I am recovering from a sprained ankle. can anyone suggest a hotel near the beach and restaurants.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Eulalia

I certainly wouldn't say that SE was full of young people up in the early hours! In fact, even though we have children, we like to stay up quite late and we found that things were very quiet after midnight. It's the perfect place for 'oldies' and those who like a more relaxed pace, good food and drink and lots of people watching. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Eulalia

I live there and know Ses estaques very well you will have a great time, there is good entertainment. Look out for Raul the best waiter ever, he'll look after you. Stroll to the small town and see the new paseo and join the locals at the Cosmi pavement cafe andcask the owner Tito for a cafe con leche, you'll have the time of you life.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Eulalia

If you do want a late night go to Guarana in the Marina or Mi caribe.

6. Re: Santa Eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio