We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Eulalia

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Eulalia

Hi all

We are planning a trip out to Ibiza hopefully end of July. Can anyone tell me if they have finished all the modifications to the area in front of the Town Hall running down to the promenade In SE? We were out there early April and it looked like it was going to be amazing when completed.

Also can anyone recommend best way to get wifi other than hotspots, place we are staying does not have wifi, just for the kids for their gadgets and a bit of browsing for me and other half.

With thanks

Nick

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Eulalia

It's finished now as far as I can tell. There's some nice canine sculpture down at the paseo end now.

wifi: I only use 'hotspots'

Nottingham
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Eulalia

Hi Rick

Thanks for your reply

Nick

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Eulalia

Just come back yesterday, its finished.

Our hotel didn't have wi fi so went down to mels English bar on the seafront and used theirs while having a couple of drinks.

SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Eulalia

Wi-Fi available at the Ring O Bells on the 'prom' near the Marina - nice coffee type snack bar and bars (3 places joined into 1) run by a very pleasant English couple. We used to call in for a very good coffee at 1.50 Euros and use the free Wi-Fi

Nottingham
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Eulalia

Thank you all for your replies

Nick

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa Eulalia

I love the refurbishment, and the podenco sculptures are proving to be a hit with children. Also look out for the "familiares" sculptures at the beach end. The next changes which are supposed to be taking place this winter are more pedestrianisation of key streets in the town centre which is not going down well with the locals who find it hard enough to park already.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Santa Eulalia

Can't wait to see all the changes. It's been 5 years since we visited SE and it seems like it's got even better. I hope I still recognise it!

8. Re: Santa Eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio