We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mahon fiesta

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
mahon fiesta

Will be visiting in September and wondered if anyone knew where best to locate to get best view of fiesta and any hints on what happens when. Enjoyed the fiesta in Cuitadella and cant wait to enjoy this one?

London, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: mahon fiesta

Hi - firstly good choice of photo...!! I've been sent this info via Facebook about the fiestas that are happening this weekend in Es Castell and Fornells which may be of interest about what happens in other towns (wish I could be at the Es Castell one, brings back memories of many years ago). There will probably be a similar program for the Mahon fiestas, I went last year and remember watching the jaleo at around 5.00pm on the steps of the Santa Maria church. There was also horse racing in a nearby street and an interesting market in the Esplanada selling local food and products, very crowded but great atmosphere.

menorca-live.com/this-month-s-highlights/blog

Mentioned in this post
Es Castell
Es Castell
Menorca, Spain
Fornells
Fornells
Menorca, Spain
Santa Maria
Santa Maria
Ilha do Sal, Cape Verde
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: mahon fiesta

here is the info you need

www.ajmao.org/Contingut.aspx?IdPub=2852

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mahon fiesta

Thanks both... will be there on the Friday so hopefully will see the fireworks and horse display.

London, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mahon fiesta

Hi MenorcaIsland....looks like your Spanish is much better than mine...but hopefully others will be able to understand. I'll look out for a translation...

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: mahon fiesta

Easy to translate - look in the top RH corner for a familiar flag and you get this

www.ajmao.org/Contingut.aspx…

from

www.ajmao.org/Contingut.aspx?IdPub=2852

JtheD

Edited: 22 July 2011, 01:00
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: mahon fiesta

I'm not that 'mean' :-) the link I had did go to english

@JTD thanks

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mahon fiesta

Thanks for your help and yes did click on link for spanish.

8. Re: mahon fiesta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Mahon
Recent Conversations