We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

Which Mahon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

Can anyone please tell me the price of food and alcohol in Menorca. IE mahon and areas near by. Also taxi fares from Mahon airport to Mahon.

Thank you.

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
377 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

I often eat in a restaurant by the harbour called Pierro's - prices vary there from €8 to €11 for a huge pizza or pasta, steaks around €13-€20 and Menorcan specialities at all prices up to €25 or so. Puddings usually less than €6. This is for all carte evening meals, menu de la dias are much better value and sometimes include drinks too.

If I remember rightly a cola light is under €2 and a large cerveza €3. Pierro's is typically touristy restaurant and I would be willing to hazard a guess that there are other hidden gems which people who know Mahon better than me could recommend. But it's somewhere I like to have a pizza and a cold beer once or twice while on holiday as the location is fabulous for people watching.

Edited: 28 June 2014, 15:09
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

take a look at www.mymenorca.info/menorca-price-guide.php

You can eat good filled baguette + can of drink for 2Euro upwards. Same rule everywhere - backstreets are best value

Taxi is 10-12 Euro to centre

Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

Perfect,

Thank you both

4. Re: prices for taxi, food and drinks in and near mahon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mahon
Recent Conversations