We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Malgrat de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
136 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
weather

sorry i am being a pest .what is the weather surposed to be in june we go on the 3 for 17 days

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

should be lovely, my dad has just come back from lloret and said it was best weather ever had in may, we spent last week in may in malgrat last year and it was beautiful weather

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
136 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

thankyou so much again for your help

gateshead
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

we are going end of august for 9 nights staying at the bella playa hotel,i hope the weather is still nice then.we've been to calella and tossa,this is the first time for malgrat.is it expensive

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
136 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

no its not ,if you are eating out go to legends or the crown and anchor,or robin hoods.we went to greece last year and thought it was expensive .you get big meals for not a lot of money and drinks are a good price we stayed at maripins hotel on half board and came home with 200 euro over and 200 pounds over last year we came home with nothing we took 700 euro and 200 pounds ..let us know how you got on have a.great time

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

What date did u go in may?

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

What date did he go in may?

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

What date did your dad go in may because it's saying it rain on the forcast I am going on the 20th of may

Edited: 16 May 2012, 12:03
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

It is lovely In August the hottest time

5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

What date did your dad go in may?

10. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Malgrat de Mar