We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying property in La Manga

Which La Manga del Mar Menor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Buying property in La Manga

Am considering buying a villa or apartment overseas and wonder whether La Manga fits the bill?

We want somewhere not too brash, walking distance to bars and restaurants, a sea view and nice beaches. I like golf and my wife likes Zumba/Fitness classes. Will La Manga work?

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying property in La Manga

La Manga fits the bill to some of your wants, but I would suggest you take a long let 2-3 months and have a good look round before committing yourself to anywhere. Everything looks better when the sun is shining, I have lived here for 12 years and I took a month holiday just looking around before finding my home. Things have now changed for me and my wants then and now has completely changed so also think about the future. All said I would recommend the Spanish way of life in a Spanish town, not near the sea (too many people in the summer) then your only problem is transport. Happy to help you out if you need to contact me.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying property in La Manga

Hi Hoddylass. Thanks for your response.

I'm still pondering the if and if so, where. Portugal is the other option. Thanks for the offer of help - I may well give you a shout if we get further down the line

Cheers. Colin.

3. Re: Buying property in La Manga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about La Manga del Mar Menor
Recent Conversations