We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Reviews

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
New Reviews

I submitted a review fro the RHE on March 10th which has yet to be posted. It still says pending under my profile, but I am beginning to wonder. Maybe all the TA staff decided to go to Cuba themseleves!! :)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Reviews

Yay!! I can't wait to read it! did you post a few pictures as well?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Reviews

Hey Artie

How was it? Everything you expected? We leave Saturday Mar.22 for 2 glorious weeks. Any tips on the resort drink special?? Thanks

Cheers

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Reviews

Amcova, yes, I posted 7 pics with my review.

Bergerman, everything was great. The only complaint I had was the side dishes at the buffet were cold. Stick to the grilling and omlette stations and you won't have any problems. A la Cartes were great. Only ate lunch in buffet once. Stuck to one of the 2 snack bars by each pool, which were great. Loved the "Ring of Shrimp and Avacado" salad at lunch. Started with it every day! Re. the drinks, Vodka and the Lemon "slush" is good. Other then that, I stuck mostly to beer and their wonderful selection of scothes in the cigar bar at night. Visit Yondy ("Jonbdy") in the Cigar Bar, he is the BEST!! Tell him hello from Rick & Karen. Also let him know we will be sending his 10 month old a package for his first birthday on May 9th.

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Reviews

Sorry, Yondy's name is pronounced "Jondy"

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Reviews

Looking forward to your review Artie!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: New Reviews

Artie - You're review is POSTED... so are your pics.. but again, they are below the not-so-good review.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
422 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Reviews

Why is this happening???? Can someone contact TA? How do we do this??

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: New Reviews

I have no clue!? I guess they'll say that Artie's review was submitted on the 10th, and the bad ones have a date of the 11th, but why some are only showing up this late is a mystery to me... Now if someone could send a review now.. hopefully it would show up after the ones dated March 11.

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Reviews

Hmmm.... Never got an E-Mail notification it had been posted. According to My Profile, it was posted on the 10th, which is incorrect. As this forum suggests, I checked this monring and it still had not been posted. Well, hope it helps everyone enjoy what I am sure will be a great vacation!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: New Reviews

It was actually a great review Artie - and nice pics as well.. now I'm going to be on the hunt for that little secret river! :) We have the same type of attitude as you seem to have, so I'm sure we will have a wonderful time in paradise - but I still have to wait til the end of April before it's our turn :(