We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

Toronto
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

We are travelling to RHE Jan. 18th to the 25th and we are allowed to eat at the a la cart restaurants three times for the week. Could someone please tell me what the best nights for the buffet are and also what the best restaurants are. We are steak/pasta eaters and I've read that the Italian Restaurant has great steaks. With all that we've read about the buffets with limited selection, cold food, etc. I would really appreciate knowing which nights were the best (if they have theme nights) and if the buffet is closed on any nights (just in case we don't book a restaurant on the same night - then we're out of luck for dinner).

Thank you.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

All restaurants are open everyday including buffet now as it is high season. There's pasta bar everyday at buffett, there's lobster night on Saturdays, but days may vary now as it's supply and demand. Consult with your concierge who will do all your bookings.

Check more info on restaurants here including hours.

royalhideawayensenachos.ca/Restaurants.html

enjoy your holiday!

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

I was at RHE last year, and there was a night they had Grilled Lobster in the Buffet. Returning this year so inquired what night it is, and have had replies it is Tuesday nights.

Lots of selection at buffet, but a hint about the buffet, you need to go to the fresh cook stations (omlettes, eggs in AM, grilled meats in PM) to ensure food is hot. No "theme nights" when we were there, and it was open every night for dinner.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

I also do find service is better and food is warmer in early in the mornings, if you go late (9:30-10:30) then that's when people complain, cold and slow.

4. Re: A la Cart Restaurants & Buffets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos