We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JUST Back - Questions

k-ver
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
JUST Back - Questions

Just back today - Any Questions?

Will post my review and pictures shortly.

KR

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JUST Back - Questions

Hey, k-ver!

Thank you for answering my question about snorkeling!

How was the weather? Was it crouded? What about premium drinks? Do you need to pay extra for those?

Thanks!

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JUST Back - Questions

Welcome back K-ver.

Were the restaurants at the 2 pools open for dinner as a-la-cartes?

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JUST Back - Questions

I see you answered my question on the thread I started. Thanks.

For anyones else reading this, the answer is yes.

k-ver
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JUST Back - Questions

We got a little unlucky with the weather having only 3 days in the ocean. Did not effect or vacation as there was lots to do away from the beach as the resort staff change their focust to other activities.

Everything was open while we were there. First part of the week the resort was at capasity although you would not know this unless you asked, never felt crowded anywhere including the buffet.

KR

di2
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JUST Back - Questions

Welcome back! After reading a few bad reviews it's comforting to hear from someone whom just came back and was pleased with the resort!

Do you know what the facilities are like if have to check out early but you have a late flight?

k-ver
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JUST Back - Questions

They offer a transition room so you can use all the facilities until your departure but still have a place to have a shower and get cleaned up while you wiat for your bus. You have to ask but it is available.

KR

KP
MONTREAL, QC
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: JUST Back - Questions

about the late check out - you can keep your room for 40 CUC until 4 PM if you wish & if you get a few people together who are leaving the same time as you are this can really be cost effective & you don't have to leave your bags with the bell boys for too long a period.

di2
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: JUST Back - Questions

Thanks for the info... go ideas...

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: JUST Back - Questions

Hi k-ver, were you with the wedding party from Ottawa? Did you had a great time?

We did as it was a blast for 2-weeks. Weather could have been better the last 2-3 days but beats Canada's winter, we used it to go to Remedios by taxi for $80 as we split at $20 each and had a personal tour, played football with the Spanish group and got our butts kicked. LOL

10. Re: JUST Back - Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 February 2009, 22:07