We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

Hello everyone,

Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to walk all the way from Megano beach to Ensenachos beach, on the beach only, without going on the road?

Thank you.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
206 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

No, not really - there is too much rock. It isn't a very far walk on the road though, to get from one to the other.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,450 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

Agree with travel47. Really can't cause of the rocks. Its just a short walk away though. Playa Megano in the AM Playa Ensenachos in the pm.

Cheers

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

I agree also...the point between the two beaches is too large to (and deep) to walk around...It only takes (maybe) 5 minutes to walk up the roadway to reach the Ensenachos beach....a trip that should not be missed!!!

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

You can get to Ensenachos beach from Megano via Marina/Seafood restaurant shortcut. That shortcut starts by the massage gazebo on Megano through the bushes trail to marina beach and keep walking to another trail that takes you to the seafood restaurant and gazebo by the cliff. Got to wear flippers as there can be corals piercing through the sand on some spots. It is a beatiful walk with nice views.

Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice. Leaving on the weekend! I can't wait!

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
498 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

teeya6,

Have a great time!

Please tell Yandy (pronounced Jaw-ndy) in the main bar that Rick & Karen are awaiting his e-mails!

Thanks

7. Re: Megano beach to Ensenachos beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 22:21
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos
Recent Conversations