We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

We just booked for Mar 24-31 and have some questions about the a la cartes. I know we get 3 reservations for the week but how do you make them. Do you email in advance or make them when you get there? Does anyone know what time the a la cartes open? One last question, what are the meal times for the buffet. Thanks everyone, I'm so excited!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

You'll make your reservations at guest services when you get there. The restaurants open at 6:30 p.m. - first seating. Unless there's an early flight, the buffet opens at 6:30 a.m. It's closed for a few hours, once between breakfast and lunch then again between lunch and dinner. In Jan/Feb when we were there, it closed at 11:00 p.m.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

Thanks so much for the quick response.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

I am interested in what is around the resort - are there any worthwhile excursions?

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

Janice55_12 check out this www.royalhideawayensenachos.ca loads of information there about everything available.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

The Remedios/Santa Clara tour is excellent, especially if you like history. Here's a link to some pictures I took.

http://tinyurl.com/7q7vn8m

Edited: 17 February 2012, 12:24
richmond
Level Contributor
177 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

Is there any tours only to Remedios ?

Taxi to Remedios -price???

Thank you .

7. Re: Just booked Iberostar Ensenachos and have a few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:33
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos