We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta El Pirata Restaurant

Halifax
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Punta El Pirata Restaurant

I've heard this is open for lunch everyday. Is it for all guests or limited to specific sections? Where is it located at the resort? I apologize if this has been asked many times before.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

For location look at this resort map..

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

Sunshine...I have read the same and I do believe that everyone can use it.

It is located just past the end of the Park Suites section on the road to the Grand Villas.

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

It is open to everyone, it is the Seafood rest. at night. we were there in Dec. 2011, it has the same menu as the restaurant at the Park Suite pool does but the view is sooo much nicer. I am hoping that they have changed that menu up for our visit in 18 sleeps (just for something different)

Halifax
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

Thanks everyone!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

I looked at the map (thanks ddcuba) but it's difficult to tell how far this restaurant is from the beach. How long a walk would it be from Ensenachos and Megano Beach? My sister injured her leg and we are trying to figure out ways to reduce the walking so if this restaurant is closer to the beach than the buffet then that's our best choice :-) Thanks!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

From Ensenachos it's about 5 mins..Megano..well a lot more than that....so it all depends where you are plonking your butts?...but there are golf carts who will gladly take you to the restaurant.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,530 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

Awesome, thanks Darren! We plan on plonking our butts on Ensenachos beach :)

8. Re: Punta El Pirata Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:40