We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked for vacation

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
Booked for vacation

We are booked for the week of Nov 24th we have the upgrade to the grand village suite ...I am counting down the days till I am in the sun !!!!

Please if any one can give me some tips for this resort that would be nice .. and who should I say hi to ...

Edited: 03 October 2012, 15:10
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked for vacation

Luck you! I am sure you are going to have a blast! The beaches there are to die for!

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked for vacation

You are going to love it. Have a wonderful time. The staff are amazing and the beaches top notch.

Ontario
Level Contributor
558 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked for vacation

Say hi to Marichal and Diego (the two daytime concierge) they will make your trip amazing. We are booked for our 5th time to the villas on Oct 25th through Nov. 01 and our favorite employees are Marichal and Diego :)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked for vacation

Have a wonderful time! Be sure to check out both Megano and Ensenachos beach and then decide where you want to spend your time - we preferred Ensenachos (nicest beach we have seen to date)............

Halifax
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked for vacation

We're going the same week, flying out of Toronto!

6. Re: Booked for vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos