We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IE Disco?

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
IE Disco?

Does the iberostar ensenachos have a disco?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
332 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IE Disco?

Yes it does have a disco. Apparently some nights it is hopping and others not so much. Depends on the guests themselves I suppose.

The pueblos (reach them by bus 1 CUC each way or 5 Cuc each way by cab) each have a disco though and it is likely a better chance for a party. Speak to animation crew to find out which nights to go.

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IE Disco?

Last April they called it the Jazz club...was dead when we walked by after our Asia dinner. Music was playing so we went in...the rest is history. All 14 of us in our group just having the best time. We were our own group but many joined us once they seen us in there having a ball. We lasted until midnight then called it a night. The place was packed when we left. :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: IE Disco?

Hello,

Thank you for your great review. Considering this resort (iberostar ensennachos) and like live music in the evening which people had mentioned they have..

You also indicated you went into the disco .. Don't see much information on this place. I did hear they stop the music at midnight. Is that true. Is it more of a sports bar or dance bar or both?

Any problems with room air conditioning or hot water?

Thank you

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,889 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IE Disco?

We had no problems with A/C nor hot water while we were there. Actually it was the only resort that we have been to that had great water pressure and hot water throughout our stay.....well that was until about 1/2 hour before we checked out. Hubby of course waited to the last minute to take a shower and couldn't....the whole resort had no water. I don't know how long it was out as we had left but I understood that it is very rare at the IE. Ever other reosrt we have been to has the usual low water pressure as the sun goes down (everybody taking showers at once when they come back from the beach I guess) or lack of hot water as too many used it up.

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,474 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IE Disco?

Pooljack,

I got that message off to you, much the same as mentioned above .

Salud!

6. Re: IE Disco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 07:17