We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet & Greet at IE

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Meet & Greet at IE

Anyone interested in a meet & greet at the main lobby at 9 p.m. on April 3rd. Would be great to meet a bunch of people from TA. We did this a few years ago in Punta Cana and ended up meeting 16 people from all over who are regulars on TA and it was a really fun day.

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,883 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Are you picking up the travel tab? I would be willing to go if you want, LOL.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,355 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

I'm with you Sue. Gotta get out of this deep freeze.

heers

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,883 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Mr. B........Well I hope pathfinder's creadit card is paid off and the bank account full.....I think there are a lot of us that are wanting to get out of the snowy cold winter, :-)

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Don't worry guys, I've got the tab for all of you. lol

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,355 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Hey path... Just PM me the details of the flight and resort. Tell you what, I'll even pickup the first round...lol

Cheers

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,883 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Mr. B I will pick up the second round if you don't mind. Hope Pathfinder doesn't mind I will be flying first class as well and I think I should try out the Grand Village this time. Since he is picking up the tab you know, we should go all out. Oh and I just thought....can I include the airport parking in the expence report. LOL

On a serious note.....I think you should specify a certain area of the lobby...as it can get quite crowded and loud so to find each other might be a challenge.

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Thanks Sue, where in the lobby would you suggest?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

The third sounds great. Can't wait to put faces with names. 9pm in the lobby bar or just the main lobby...will need a point of direction in the main lobby.

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Where would you suggest Sunlover? This will be our first visit, so not sure where the best place would be. An area where it's not too crowded would probably be our best bet?????

By the way Sue, I'm not paying for first class though. lol

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meet & Greet at IE

Well, inside the lobby bar could be busy at that time of night so not sure how much room and Yillan could be playing so maybe just in the main lobby close to the entrance on the right hand side(this is if you are walking into the lobby).