We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

Just received this advisory from my agency:

We would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the following

advisory below regarding the hotel :

Iberostar Ensenachos

Advisory:

Please note that the jacuzzi in the Park section is out of service

until further notice.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

It was already out of service at the end of January and it looked like it had been that way for some time.

I suppose some people might be disapointed by this, but I don't care for jacuzzis (can you say bacteria soup?!), and the rest of the park section is just sooooo lovely! :)

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

I hear you CayoLaargo2...I feel the same way but they must be getting some flack from customers to spur this advisory, just thought I would share it.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

Indeed, the more accurate information can be found, the better visitors to the IE can be prepared!

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

It was closed in November 2012 as they had problems with the Park section one back then. In December 2013 there was 2 people sitting in it that I could see when we were walking by on the main walkway one day on our way back from Playa Ensenachos....we never went over near it though. Who knows maybe they were sitting in a waterless Jacuzzi as they were talking like they had one too many, lol

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

It was closed in November 2012 as they had problems with the Park section one back then. In December 2013 there was 2 people sitting in it that I could see when we were walking by on the main walkway one day on our way back from Playa Ensenachos....we never went over near it though. Who knows maybe they were sitting in a waterless Jacuzzi as they were talking like they had one too many, lol

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
21,248 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

To use a public one safely you need a vat of Miltons fluid put through the jets everyday.

It does not bare to think of the fluids in there.

Each there own.

Good of them to pre warn you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,781 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

Thanks sunlover, good to know for some folks. I might drop in once in awhile but find the ocean the perfectly therapeutic :-)

Sue, those seats are quite comfortable, it would be like an inground waterless sauna :-)

Diva, who's that Milton guy?

A little skin never hurt anybody:-)

8. Re: Park Section Jacuzzi "closed".

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos
Recent Conversations