We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

Which Los Algodones hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, Kansas
1 post
Save Topic
Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

Dr. Flores seems to be the only dermatologist in Algondes. I'm wondering if anyone has used him and for what procedure. How was your experience and would you recommend him?

Thanks for the feedback!

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

Dr. Flores has a very good reputation, his office is clean and staff is courteous. He is well equipped with laser. He also does surgeries in his office. We were impressed and happy. Very reasonable .

Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

I have used his office and it was wonderful, my friend did as well nothing but wonderful work..

Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

Does anyone know any info about Dr. Lawrence Brock?? I want to get some work done by him and can't find any info about him

San Diego...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

HI ...What kind of work do you want done? Dental..? I recommend a dentist if that is what your looking for..Dr

Dr Lopes is amazing...

indian wells ca
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

I need help with my very dry skin and psoriasis. Could he help with that condition?

Thanks,

helen

indian wells ca
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

No dental, SKIN doctor wanted.

Helen

7. Re: Dermatologist - Roberto Florez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2016, 05:16