We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

hello travel community!

to my knowledge there are 2 new lodges in or very near the park. one is the Murchinson River Lodge on the southern shore of the river Nile, pics on the web site look very nice. But there must be another new lodge which opened just this month. any information on the latter is most appreciated. regards

Eli

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

Fantastic, thanks for feedback.

Kampala, Uganda
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

Hi virus african

Good to hear indeed about your contact with Diana. Looking forward receiving you as our guest in Kibale and Queen Elizabeth. Wishing you a splendid holiday

Ruben

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,845 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

Is this place part of Nature Lodges? I thought NL was a loose consortium of various places such as Bush Lodge , Travellers Rest, Airport Guest House. etc.,not under the same ownership.

Lookng forward to my stay too Ruben.

kampala
7 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

Good evening Mfuwe.

Sorry I totally missed your posting and only see it now. I guess I some explanation on Nature Lodges is in place as quite some confusion goes around. Nature Lodges is a partnership between the director of Habari Travel / Gorilla tours and myself. As he had already Travellers Rest and Airport guesthouse, these 2 lodges stay under his ownership. The Bush Lodge, Kibale Forest Camp and Fort Murchison are properties of Nature Lodges, so of both of us. We do work closely together and as we have the same concept of quality, rates... we share the same website. Hope this has cleared up the confusion

Looking forward receiving you one day as our guest,

Kampala, Kampala...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

hope you enjoyed t your stay, am advising ugandans who hv money to invest in logdes because uganda dont have enough hotels in all national parks

16. Re: new lodges in Murchinson Falls NP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Murchison Falls...