We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

Which Unawatuna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paradise Island...
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

I stayed here recently and in the middle of the night while sleeping somebody broke inn and stole over 2000$ worth of stuff... they had teh key and knew EXACTLY where all my stuff was in the pitch black it obvously was the owner, therewa other clues that pointed to him. He also kept trying to get into another room that night a solo 19 year old girl. she had to lean against the door all night to keep him out. she got a look at him and was 98% sure it was the owner.

my advice DO NOT STAY AT THE VILLAGE INN..

stay anywhere else!

gold coast
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

exactly right

gold coast
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

exactly right

23. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 11:05
Antarctica
Level Contributor
494 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

ChupkaGoldCoast,

It's not right of you to condemn anyone like this let alone Hans. Hans has been one of the most prominent contributors to the Sri Lanka section of tripadvisor for a long long time.

Rod,

Sorry to hear about the robbery. I also lost a pretty valuable mobile recently in a hotel but I have only myself to blame because I was pretyy careless with it.

gold coast
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

Sorry scooby but hans is not in any position to question the veracity of someone elses comment. If he was impartial and a traveller he would not have done it which leads to my thoughts on the subject whichas it turns out was erased from the site so so much for free speech!

26. Re: Village Inn Unawatuna ---- Warning---!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 08:27
Get answers to your questions about Unawatuna
Recent Conversations