We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tartaruga - $68 per night

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Tartaruga - $68 per night

Hi All,

Does this sound like a reasonable nightly rate for the Tartaruga resort? It includes breakfast and aircon.

Cheers!

Paul

St Austell
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tartaruga - $68 per night

Nice one Richard!! Yep, a certain amount of compromise is needed when on holiday with my daughter. I give in to the occasional night in a lively place (although "lively" by Sri Lankan standards is something I can cope with...) as long as she accompanies me to my "out in the wilds" places which are often overrun with ants and the occasional large spider!!

Sue

Edited: 01 January 2011, 14:36
12. Re: Tartaruga - $68 per night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Unawatuna