We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

november weather

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
206 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
november weather

Hi there

I was in Unawatuna this time last year and after a week of unsettled weather, we were lucky enough to enjoy brilliant sunshine. I'm thinking of returning in about 10 days but the forecast shows lots of cloud/showers/rain. If anyone is out there at the moment can you tell me how the weather is currently?

Many thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
Unawatuna
Unawatuna
Galle District, Sri Lanka
Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: november weather

Hi there...

You should expect more unsettled weather at that time, not always rainy stuff though, but can get worse the further into November you get.., doesn't start to settle until mid to late December..

Regards

Dave

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
206 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: november weather

Ok, thanks for that Dave. I'd presumed that further into November the more settled it would get, I didn't realise I'd have to wait until mid december!

think i might chance it anyway & cross my fingers!

London, United...
Level Contributor
809 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: november weather

Generally November is the wettest month in Sri lanka.

4. Re: november weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Unawatuna
Recent Conversations