We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Dubrovnic airport

Jessheim, Norway
Level Contributor
14 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from Dubrovnic airport

Does anyone know how far it is from Dubrovnic airport to Baska Voda and how easy it is to get there by public transport? It's cheaper for us to fly in and out of Dubrovnic than Split.

St. Nikole Church
Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Church of St. Lawrence
Sacred & Religious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
48,570 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Dubrovnic airport

Its about a half hour from the airport into Dubrovnik itself and then another 3 hours or so up the coastal highway to Baska Voda. I would think your only option would be to take a bus or taxi into Dubrovnik and then the next bus that goes up the coast and stops at Baska Voda. Not sure of how often they will run.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,987 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Dubrovnic airport

I've just come back from Baska Voda to Dubrovnik. The schedule is a bit optimistic as there are usually some roadworks and some lorries to slow the bus down. Left at 10.20am and got to Dubrovnik bus station at 2.10pm. Cost is about 120 kuna plus 35 kuna for the airport shuttle. Don't forget to have your passport to hand when going through the Neum corridor. Some buses go via Metkovic and take longer. I would choose neighbouring Brela over Baska voda, but you can easily walk from one to the other.

3. Re: Distance from Dubrovnic airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Baska Voda