We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anastasia hotel

Lancashire, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Anastasia hotel

Hi has anyone stayed at the Anastasia hotel in Stalis in a single room just wondering what they are like.

8 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
342 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Anastasia hotel

No sorry but from the reviews looks like a good choice. I’d like to if I knew there was not too many kids as I find this can happen in hotels. But it looks lovely. The only thing that would put be off is the fact it’s across the main road. Enjoy your holidays

Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
2. Re: Anastasia hotel

There is a tunnel/underpass underneath the main road to get to the Beach/town, very safe and accessable, well worth it for the stay in Anastasia

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
342 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Anastasia hotel

Yes I agree I spoke to friends who stayed here and it’s definitely the best hotel in Stalis! They also quickly reply to emails and if you see from their excellent reviews that they get back to people too. I used the Underpass when stayed in Nicos and it’s not a problem.

2 posts
4. Re: Anastasia hotel

Please can you tell me what the new room tax is for 2018?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Anastasia hotel

It's 3 star isn't it? If so it's 1.5e per night (per room not person)

Cardiff, Wales...
Level Contributor
17 posts
49 reviews
6. Re: Anastasia hotel

not know what the single rooms are like but we had a lovely family room, going back again this year just myself and youngest son so having a twin room. Lovely hotel

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Anastasia hotel

My friend stayed in a single room there a couple of years ago. We went up to meet her so I've been in.

It was small but very clean and had a fridge.

She really enjoyed her stay there - she'd travelled on her own and she said she felt safe and comfortable there and everyone chatted to her round the pool and at the bar. She really enjoyed it.

Edited: 03 June 2018, 15:17
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Anastasia hotel

We fly out a week tomorrow, and very much look forward to our first visit to Stalis and the Anastasia. Got an excited 11 year old!!

Reply to: Anastasia hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations