We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

andreas frpm the stelios stalis

nottingham
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
andreas frpm the stelios stalis

went to these apartments in 06 and 07 but stayed elsewhere in 08.But went back to se him and was told that he had left,does anybody know where he has gone or what hes doing now.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: andreas frpm the stelios stalis

he is now living in heraklion.i cant quite remember what job he does,although he tells me he doesnt really like it.it is an all year round job and is more 9 to 5 hours.he has now got married and wanting to start a family so that is why he left.he still goes to visit the stelios family.he came to see us 4 times when we were there last year.i will be e-mailing him soon so i will let you know how he is.

nottingham
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: andreas frpm the stelios stalis

Thanks for that information on Andreas, when you email him tell him Lynne and Chris says hello. He should remember my wife as she sang summer nights with him on the karoke,we had his email address but not sure if its changed. Are you going to stalis this year if so when and where are you staying?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: andreas frpm the stelios stalis

sure will mention you.we wont be going this year unless our situation changes as my husband has been made redundant.if we do go we will still be going to the stelios stalis apts.we usually go in late june.his e-mail address is still the same

York
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: andreas frpm the stelios stalis

Hi redheadhair,

Do you remember last year I 'spoke' to you on here as we stayed the same time as you as I remember we arrived on your last week? I did look around for you but was unable to work out who you were lol.

We had a lovely time although it did get very busy and loud during our second week with a lot of younger groups arriving so we decided that when we go next time we would book for a week or so earlier.

We were going to go back again as we loved the place and the appartments were one of the best that we have stayed in but I'm so happy to say that I'm now pregnant :-) so we will have to put it off for a few years.

5. Re: andreas frpm the stelios stalis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations