We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
336 reviews
Save Topic
Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

Can anyone tell me if you can get Euros by going to a currency or exchange booth in Stalis and handing over a Nationwide debit card?

I'm trying to find out if I can get all my Euros over there or if I need to bring a quantity with me. Thanks for your help

scotland
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

Hi

I have a Nationwide debit card and I just withdrawn money from the ATM machines when abroad. Never had any problem. It saves carrying a lot of cash with you when travelling. I've never tried to use an exchange booth with my card as there is usually plenty of ATM's.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

Hi. Is it a Nationwide Flex account that you have?

If so, I don't know about currency exchange places but your best bet would be to use the ATM's as you will get the best rate there. :O)

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

whoops....simultaneous posting LOL! :O)

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

Used my Nationwide card in the atms in Stalis last week no problems.Couple on the main beach road.Was getting about 1.20 to the pound.

5. Re: Using a Nationwide card in Stalis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2010, 07:42
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations