We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

We are staying in this hotel at the beginning of Oct (booked with Direct Holidays). We have paid extra for a side sea view.

We are very concerned about the number of reviews for this hotel that mention the annex building! Could someone who has visited please put our mind at ease + let us know if there are side sea views from the annex? Or should we be guaranteed a room in the main building given the fact we have paid for a side sea view?

Thanks!

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
1,619 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

Hi Hayley

I have not stayed at the Anthoussa but know the location well including that of the annex. The annex is used to accommodate guests as an overflow when the hotel is overbooked, so the fact you are going in October reduces the chance you will be placed there. On your specific question as to whether there is a sea view from the annex the answer is no.

I reckon, based on the fact that you have paid in advance for a side sea view and the time of year you are going, then you will almost certainly not be in the annex and you'll get the room you have pre-booked. In the unlikely occurance that you are placed in the annex first night you should kick up a real stink until you are relocated, though as I've already said I don't think this will happen and yuo will be ok.

Hope this helps to put your mind at rest and have a great holiday at the Anthoussa and in Stalis.

Edited: 11 August 2010, 20:11
Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

Thank You so much for your fast response. This makes me feel a lot better! I had read there were only a few rooms in the annex building so did not think there was much chance of getting that unlucky!

Thanks again!

Regards,

Hayley

County Armagh...
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

Hi, just back from the anthoussa, wish I was still there, hotel is stunning. We paid for a side seaview room and I can honestly say that you get what you pay for, so dont worry. I understand that many of the people in the annex rooms did not pay that bit extra for a seaview . We saw mostly families in the annex when we were there and no they dont have a seaview. I have to admit that the hotel has a fantastic location and the view of the sea and beach are just lovely, we stayed in room 1328 and had best of both worlds with a view of the sea/beach and the mountains. Definately request 3rd or 4th floor room. Have a lovely holiday .

4. Re: Sentido Anthoussa Annex - sea view?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations