We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Hi was wondering what the prices of sleeves of 200 cigarettes are in the resort. Brands such as regal king size etc and the cheaper american brands like L+M , West, JPS ETC I know prices will be the same everywhere as they are set by the goverment. Its just to get a general idea for budgeting purposes. Thanks

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
10,177 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Cheapest about 27 euro, generally the ones that come in packs of 25 rather than 20s work out a bit cheaper.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Hiya

Funny that someone should ask this; i found a receipt for cigarettes I bought in Stalis last year in a handbag I've not used since I went away (note to self: must sort out my handbags - clearly have too many! lol)

Regal King Size were 38 euros for 200 last July, but this may have increased with all Greece's financial woes and tax changes.

Hope this helps,

Cass

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Thanks for responses guys that gives us an idea of how much to take. Just counting down the weeks now. Not been to stalis before usually go to Zante but fancied a change. Cant wait

south wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Hi Nicola

We are the same first time to stalis been to zante the last few years and fancy a change.

When are you going, we get there aug 28th for 2 weeks roll on can`t wait.

YAMMAS!!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

We go June for a week been to tsilivi in zante for the last two years which is a great resort but love greece that much i like to visit different places. From looking at these great forums you get an idea of what the resorts are like and i think Stalis will be similar to Tsilivi, plenty of bars and wonderful greek restaurants but not mad like Malia Laganas etc We also love beach bars which I think there are a few in Stalis. I cant wait for a nice ice cold Mylos by the sea

YAMMAS

south wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

We have been to outskirts of laganus [not 18-30 area but did have a look] and kalamaki, [zante] the last two years and enjoyed both, we also love greece and after reading the threads on this excellent website for info stalis ticks all the boxes for us.

Have a lovely holiday i am sure we will. Can`t wait for my first ice cold MYTHOS!!!!!

YAMMAS!!!!!

7. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 July 2017, 21:42
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

Hi cloundyone.

Hope you have a good holiday in Stalis.If you ever go back to Zante i would recommend Tsilivi, as it sounds like you like the same type of resort as us. We have been to Argassi which was great, but tsilivi is just that bit bigger and better. One day we will be visiting Kalamaki as ive read some good things on the forum about it. But it will always be Greece for us. You cannot beat Greece for the wonderful people, the fantastic food and drink and the general atmosphere. Plus self catering for us to try and support the local bars and restaurants.

Yammas

9. Re: Prices of cigarettes in Stalis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:41
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations