We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irilena apartments - location & directions?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Irilena apartments - location & directions?

Anyone know where these are? What are they near... directions and map are a bit vague! Going next Friday and arrive quite late - will be dark so need to know idiots guide!!

Went to Stalis in July but have no idea where they are...

thank you!!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

Hi there

If you click to zoom in, this is a pretty good and accurate map

booking.com/hotel/…irilena-apartments.en.html

Edited: 16 August 2012, 14:53
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

If you have a shuttle bus transfer you will probably get dropped off at the end of the lane leading to the Irilena which is opposite the Katerina taverna. It's just a short walk along to the apartments. If you have a taxi you might get taken up the lane.

They are situated up a lane off the road that leads from the main road to the Anthoussa hotel. About 5 minutes from the beach road up past Curry Park.

Where did you stay in July? I am a bit jealous of you returning so quickly lol

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

The Irilena Apts are easy to find if you have stayed in Stalis before. As Susie says, they are up the side street from the beach road opposite the Anthoussa Hotel, then about 1 min up turn left down a lane and they are just down there.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

great - thanks all. I remember seeing the curry park so thats fine! arranging shuttle transfer independently so not sure where they will drop us.

Stayed at Paradise apartments in July - package with Thomas cook. they are towards Malia, so just out of the centre of Stalis. Needed to get away for some Bank Holiday sun.. !!

thank you!

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

If the shuttle doesn't want to drop you off either at your accom or at the end of the lane leading down to it, ie stops along the main road, then you would get off at the top of the side road turning left off main road just after the overhead traffic lights/Mohos turning - walk down side road less than 2 mins - turn right into lane leading to the Irilena.

The Irilena is much better situated than Paradise Apts in terms of being closer to the resort centre and all the best bars & restaurants etc, so ideally located really.

Have a great holiday - you will be beating me out to Stalis as we go there on 1st Sept for 2 weeks and really looking forward to visiting all our favourite places as well as trying out some new ones.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

I'm fairly cetain they will drop you by the Katerina Taverna regardless which shuttle service you book. When we stayed at the Irilena (in 2010) that was where everyone got dropped or collected.

I wonder if I can persuade my other half that I need some 'Bank Holiday sun' even though we've only been home a week? ;)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

thank you! Resort Hoppa booked...I know where it is.. good start...

just 7 days till I'm there again :-)

8. Re: Irilena apartments - location & directions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Stalis