We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there!! was at Stalis last year & stayed at the Anemi apts was going to go ahead n book them again for this yr but stummbled accross these Soleil apts which look lovely aswell, could anyone tell me where they are nxt to so i would no exactly where they are as i loved the location of the Anemi apts,are they near the Beach Comber Bar!!!! I would be obliged if any one could give me some information on these apts plz as i canny wait to get my holiday booked so i can start counting down the weeks to go back to Stalis to see some of the lovely people my hubby & i met last yr as the locals are so friendly xx

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sharon

The Soleil Apts are situated right on the beach in the centre of the resort, next to Mike's Beach, so a great location. They are around a 12 min or so walk along the beach road to the Beachcomber and about 14 mins walk from the Anemi Apts.

The Soleil Apts have a nice relaxed atmosphere around the bar & sun terrace area. The small bar leads out onto the small pool area, then out to the sun terrace area which runs straight onto the beach. I would recommend them as a good accom choice for you.

Have fun planning your holiday.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

If you are walking on the beach road, you tun down to the beach just by the small church by Yannis Golden Heart and are located on one of the nicest parts of the beach,

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx v much for your reply can u also tell me one of things tht I noticed in some of the pics tht have been posted tht the pool area looks awfully shadded is this so or is it just the way the pics been taken its just my hubby & myself don't like the shade lol & wee use the pool for most of our holiday rather thn the beach!!!!!! Xxx

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

The pool itself is quite small and is just as you step out from the bar area - not sure/can't recall if it is shaded or not. But between the pool area and the beach is a much larger and more open sun terrace area and this is certainly in the sun as many people lounge around here during the day catching the sun.

So you will have no trouble topping up on your suntan on the terrace, which is next to the pool.

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thts grt thanx very much for your message I will let u no which one we decide to book either back to the Anemi which by the way we absolutly love or try this new one lol xx

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

One of our favourite places for breakfast in Stalis is the Rose & Crown, so that is one of the benefits of the Anemi Apts, as well as being close to the Beachcomber Bar.

However, the Soleil Apts are right on the beach in the centre of Stalis, so a great location. They were contracted to Thomson up to 2012 and this year is their 1st on a more independent basis. They get many repeat guests.

Both options would be a good choice, so please let us know what you decide. If pushed, I would plump for the Soleil out of the two because of location, but that is just a personal choice as the Anemi is ok too.

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanx where are u just now do u live in Stalis x

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

No, I live in Somerset.

I just holiday in Stalis and have done so for the last few years, so have got to know it quite well.

9. Re: Soleil Apts!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis