We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are you most looking forward to in Stalis?

Harrogate
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What are you most looking forward to in Stalis?

I personally like it:

when you disembark the plane and feel the warmth in the air.

the taste of my first greek meal with olive drizzled on to it and eating outside.

enjoying a cold beer or two watching the world in go by in one of the many beach bars.

sitting by the pool or the beach thinking, how lucky I am to spend two weeks in this resort.

when the sun is dying down in the late afternoon / early evening and chatting and drinking with the other people who are staying at the aparments.

visiting one of the many pretty villages in the hills above Stalis.

having a trip to Star beach water park.

spending some quality time with the mrs and enjoy our holiday together.

So what are other people's favourite things to do in Stalis whilst on hols.

1. Re: What are you most looking forward to in Stalis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 August 2017, 16:47
2. Re: What are you most looking forward to in Stalis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations