We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

Hi Guys,

I will be arriving in Stalis next week and staying in the latania appartments.

I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me what bus should I be getting from Heraklion? How much is it? Also where are the buses parked outside the airport?

Thanks for all help,

Dec

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

Hi decky

The bus is a great and cost effective airport transfer to Stalis. The bus service is regular and reliable, takes around 40 mins and the fare is under 4 euro per person.

The bus stop is close to the terminal building and you can see it as you come out of arrivals. It is across the road that curves round in front of the terminal and slightly to the right as you look out (you can't miss it - it is a small wooden shack). Any bus with either Malia or Agios Nikolaos on the front is what you want.

The bus stop in Stalis you need to get off at is no. 29. It is the one just after the traffic lights and the conductor sometimes shouts out "Anthoussa", which is the name of the bus stop.

Once off the bus, walk back around 40 yards, cross main road and down side street off main road. Walk down to beach road (3 mins) and turn right onto beach road opposite the big Anthoussa Hotel. Walk along beach road less than 2 mins and turn right into lane off beach road. The Latania Apts are just up lane on the left - total walk time around 6 mins or so.

Hope this helps and have a good holiday.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help.

I can't wait to get to Greece.

Decky

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

ive also took this advice on board,thanku Npj60 as we are staying at the Latania in August x

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

I was going to do the same thing, but it actually worked out cheaper for me to book the 5 of us onto resort hopper transfer! I arrived at the Latania apartments on 2nd July and am here till 16th - its been a little windy this week which has been nice - though I doubt many on our boat trip to sissi would agree :-S lol lots of green faces. See you when you get here as puff daddy would say :-D

5. Re: Bus to Latania Appartments From Heraklion Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Stalis