We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any romantic restaurants?!

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any romantic restaurants?!

Hi all, only 4 more sleeps for me now! my sister has just offered me a night off when on hols so I can go out with my hubby for first time in ages- are there any restaurants that would be considered a little bit more special than for everyday with the kids?

thanks

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any romantic restaurants?!

Amici! :-)

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any romantic restaurants?!

Amici :-) lovely place

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any romantic restaurants?!

Hellas Taverna is a traditional greek taverna set back up near the top a side street off the beach road. Good menu choice and lovely traditional ambience. And on Monday & Friday evenings there is live greek music in the taverna and dancing in the street (get there before 8pm to secure a table on these evenings as it is very popular).

For a special place and eating experience I would recommend Galini Restaurant which is a short taxi ride out of Stalis in the hillside village of Koutouloufari. Great menu choice, fantastic food and just the ambience you are looking for on a special night out.

I see from a previous thread that you are staying at the Anastasia Hotel. As this is situated on the outskirts of Stalis and Hellas Taverna, whilst fairly central, is located just to the other side of the resort centre in relation to your accom, then maybe a taxi would be best if you choose to go there. Though it is walkable (say 25 mins or so along the main road), so if you want walking directions, please come back and ask.

london
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any romantic restaurants?!

brilliant thanks, will check those out- thank you guys.

5. Re: Any romantic restaurants?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations