We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

filia apartments stalis

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
filia apartments stalis

read all the reviews about filia apartments in stalis am booked to go on 21st september all sounds good anybody got anything to add

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: filia apartments stalis

Just came back a couple of weeks ago and already booked up for next year! As long as you don't mind bar music being played until the early hours (our party didn't and were there till the end most nights). A must is the barbecue night - 15 euros with a fantastic home cooked barbecue, wine, raki and dancing round the pool. The 3 brothers are extremely helpful and friendly to the point of asking if you need anything when going to the supermarket. There is a short cut to the beach down the steps by the pool which makes it a 5 minute walk. Go to Dianomeas for free sunbeds on the beach if - gorgeous full english breakfasts, toast and jam and tea all for a fantastic 4 euros. Oh, and when you meet Billy (you'll know who he is straightaway!!) tell him 'his ella' said hello and see you soon! Have a fantastic time - you'll love it. Any specific questions just ask and I'll try and answer,

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: filia apartments stalis

Im going soon too!! Can't wait!! Do you know the price of air con/safe? Someone said 130 for a fortnight? I wish I was going tomorrow Im so excited!! X

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: filia apartments stalis

Don't know but am looking forward to it.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: filia apartments stalis

I'm not sure about the air con as didn't use it - I'm sure it's around that price though - free if you have booked direct via the hotel. One word of warning (but this isn't about the hotel it's crete in general) Take mossie repellant, tablets, plug ins etc etc. I've been to numerous countries and never been bitten but here I had about 20 bites! Ask billy/george/michael for some vinegar and put some in a bowl of water as it's meant to keep them away! If you don't like late night noise (and it's by no means rowdy, just music and people having a get together and laugh) email the hotel and ask for a room away from the bar. The rooms are basic but have everything you need and are immaculate - the maids come in daily and change your bedding every other day. You'll both love it I'm sure :)) x

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: filia apartments stalis

Thanks for the tips! Got a feeling I may be 1 of the last to go to bed so any room should suit!! Ive got repellant but will try the vinegar thing too xxx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: filia apartments stalis

You're very welcome - have a fantastic time!! xx

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: filia apartments stalis

just made it sound even better thanks for the tips

Cumbernauld
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: filia apartments stalis

hi hazel ,lucky u we were at the filia at the beggining of july and it is excelent .i could not recomend it highly enough ,everyone is so frienly the apts r spottless the 3 brothers would do anything for u ,billy the bar man (cheeky monkey ) is a good laugh the life and soul of the party ,we r defo going back next year as do most of the guests at the filia . well have a ball ,happy holidays,,,,,

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: filia apartments stalis

ooh James I wonder if you were there the same time as our group? we were there 2nd to 9th July (from Newcastle area)

Cumbernauld
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: filia apartments stalis

yes we were ,we arived on the 5th of july we loved it .defo going back next year.

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations