We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
70s/80s music witch bar is best.

HI there , i will be in Stalis on monday nigth looking for a great place to danec the night away. Can you tell me witch is the best, im holidaying with 4 girls we like bars not clubs. it will be our frist time in Stalis and we looking forward to it. many thanks Dawn

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
63 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Without any doubt - Beachcomber is the best bar. Either live music, or disco every night, and music is 80s / 90s rather than modern day. Drinks are a bit more expensive than elsewhere, but great atmosphere, and fantastic views over the sea.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Hi Dawn

If you were to give Luke at the Kaliana a playlist, I'm sure he could sort out a good few hours' worth of boogie-worthy tunes for you all :o)

Cass

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Haha Casswa I was going to recommend The Kaliana too!

Luke must have been sick of us shouting 'Luke, who sang this?' every time we went in :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Haha! He just tells me to shut up and Google it! lol

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
800 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

I second the Beachcomber as the best place in Stalis for live music. A really good mix of music played in the open air and an all round good night out.

The other place for good live music every night is Dwyers. Best time to get there is about 11pm as it starts to liven up then and stays open until around 3am.

Both places are situated along the beach road in Stalis.

Edited: 23 August 2013, 22:52
Harrogate, England...
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

Hi... We just got back from a brilliant week in Stalis and would like to agree with npj60 that the Beechcomber is the best place for live music , you must try to catch Black Sunrise a two piece playing 70's, 80's and some 90's rock based music thier fantasic !!!!!! Oh and the Cocktails are good as well lol just a bit leathal !!!!!!

7. Re: 70s/80s music witch bar is best.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations