We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cactus beach booking site ????

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
cactus beach booking site ????

hi looking to book cactus beach but cant find a site that is currently taking bookings they are all advertising it but no availability

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cactus beach booking site ????

Hi there

yes, seems peculiar, why not call the hotel direct and see what's going on, you might even be able to book directly with them.

Ag. Ioannis str., Stalis, 70007, Stalis, Greece

Telephone: +30 (28970) 31319 | Fax:+30 (28970) 31589

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cactus beach booking site ????

will fax them on Monday from work my cost a lot of money if i phone cheers carol

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cactus beach booking site ????

Carol

I have just replied to your private message on this.

I echo what GB says above - it does seem rather strange that you cannot find availability for this well known hotel in Stalis. As I said in my PM, I tried dummy bookings for different dates on various sites and was not successful also.

Good luck.

4. Re: cactus beach booking site ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations