We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filia apartments Jet 2

Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Filia apartments Jet 2

Hi Looking for some info re Jet 2 and Filia . Hoping to book for next August and on Jet 2 website the pics of 1 bedroom apt look really nice , on Filias own web site they not as nice and look older , Just wondeing of anyone had travelled with Jet 2 and what apts u got ? Heard that theres an older block ? these are one bedroom pool view apartments Thanks !!!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Stayed there in September last year with Jet2. There are two lots of apartments which are accessed by a walkway round the back of another building. The nicer apartments are situated by the main pool and bar. We were initially given a room in the older block overlooking the road when we were allocated a garden view. After refusing to stay in that apartment we were given one in the same block but farther back which overlooked the walkway and if you stood up, the sea. Not really the best place we have stayed in.

Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Thanks So you wouldnt really recommend then? Not actually booked yet so grateful for any feedback ! Cheers

Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Hi, me and my partner stayed at the filia this September for 12 nights and we absolutely loved it. There are three buildings in total. Two of which are on the main site and the other is located down a walk way. We didn't stay in the newest one but we did have a studio over looking the pool, it was basic but we were only really there to sleep or sit on the balcony. The bar area is very lively and the owners of the hotel are very welcoming. One of the owners billy who works behind the bar is always chatting to everyone round the bar and getting people singing and generally making sure people have a great time. It's in a great location, just a few minutes walk from all the restaurants etc. if you have a look on their website there is an email address so if you message them and tell them what you are looking for they will try and get you what you want. Also booking direct with filia also includes air con and transfers which we didn't know but as we are going there again next year that is what we are going to do. Me and my partner are age 33 and 38. I guess it all depends what you are looking for but our experience was a very positive one hence why we are going back.

scotland
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

went with Jet 2 to Filia in May this year and had a fab time. Would recommend these apartments for cleanliness, location and really good atmosphere.

We booked a one bed apt with POOL view and we got room 211 which was great. Basic but clean and good bathroom. Was in the newer block with two balconys (one massive shared one and one private) This block had masionette type rooms on the ground and the 1 bed room above. I am not sure if you book the one bed pool view it will be in this block as older block maybe only has 1 bed garden view - maybe someone else could confirm this.

Liked it so much we have booked same apt for June next year direct with Filia.

100% Recommend Filia!

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
63 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Went to Filia with Jet 2 in July / August. We were in the old apartment block, along the decking walkway. The old apartment block was a lot quieter compared to newer ones, but facilities and accomodation were (IMO) poor. New block seemed to have better facilities, but would have noise issues till the early hours.

Filia seemed to cater more for couples than families. There are many posts about Billy the crazy barman, he is definately a character, but his language and behaviour (and often his choice of music) were not suitable for children.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

went with jet2 in september this year and stayed at fiiia, we stayed in the older block and the rooms where basic but very clean ,clean towels everyday and sheets changed twice in one week, i would agree it is aimed more for couples,but if you go you will have a great time,recommend the bbq night on the sunday and yes billy the barman is every thing they say but we went to a night club with him and a great night.

Edited: 21 October 2013, 14:30
SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Thanks for all replies , have emailed Michael direct Thanks

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

Thanks for all replies , have emailed Michael direct Thanks

9. Re: Filia apartments Jet 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations