We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

irilena how far from the red lion bar

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
irilena how far from the red lion bar

any help please booked to go to the irilena apartments just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how far the apartments are from the red lion bar thanks in advance

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: irilena how far from the red lion bar

5 minutes walk.

I am assuming you know where the Red Lion is so I'll give you directions from there to the Irilena.

From the Red Lion walk towards the Anthoussa hotel, then take the turning to the left (there's a fish pedicure place on the corner). Walk up the road a little way to the Katerina Taverna - opposite is the lane that leads to the Irilena.

Might be a little over 5 minutes but not as much as 10. :)

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: irilena how far from the red lion bar

thank you for your help you made the directions clear so I do know where it is now thanks again

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: irilena how far from the red lion bar

I think you'll enjoy the Irilena too - it's a few years since I've stayed there but the family who run it are really lovely people - very friendly and helpful.

4. Re: irilena how far from the red lion bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations