We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acqua Plus Water Park

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Acqua Plus Water Park

Can anyone please give me options for getting from Stalis to this waterpark? How far is it? Is there a bus and approx how much would it cost for 2 adults 2 kids, or is a taxi best? Many thanks

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
504 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acqua Plus Water Park

There isn't a service bus to it but there are plenty of organised tours from Stalis. Takes about 30 minutes to get there picking people up at different stops along the way.

By taxi it's about a 10-15 minute drive.

Sorry - I can't remember what sort of price. Obviously the organised tour includes your entrance fee but we went independently last year sharing taxis with a few others from where we were staying and it wasn't particularly expensive.

More info here http://www.acquaplus.gr/

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Acqua Plus Water Park

Another option would be to get a bus from Stalis to Hersonissos, getting off at bus stop no. 20 in Hersonissos where the taxi rank is. It will make the taxi fare from there slightly cheaper but, of course, you have to factor in the cost of bus fares to Hersonissos as well.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acqua Plus Water Park

Yeh, I've had a look on the website and seen its south of Hersonissos so there's probably not much in it. At that distance, i guess taxi will be fine. Thanks =)

4. Re: Acqua Plus Water Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 07:21