We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feeling Nervous!!!!

Coventry, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Feeling Nervous!!!!

The time has come ...landing in Stalis early hours Weds Morning ...staying near beach road ..reviews not brill on accom...but its only to wash and sleep ...just hope I will be ok as going alone !!

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

I'm sure you'll be ok you have the right attitude. Enjoy!

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
339 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Where are you staying!"

Coventry, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Hi Ann ...Kourmaras studio apartments ?? 2 mins from beach x

Coventry, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Rach thanks ,,I have read lots on here and it has made me feel alot better but still get nervous going alone x

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
339 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Im not sure where they are and Ive been to Stalis a few times but you will be fine as you are on your own pop to the Kaliana pub sit by the bar loads of friendly people will chat to you ..enjoy wish I was there.

Coventry, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

I have just wrote that pub down ...mind you I am shy at walking in pubs and I doubt I will sit at the bar but i smoke so sure plenty will be sat outside having a puff :-) ..I will let you know how I get on and thanks x

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Hi there

You will be fine ..,..really......the locals are so friendly that anywhere you go into they will chat with you..the Greeks are so nosey and want to know everything .....:-) have a wonderful time :-)

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
339 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Pam its not like walking into a pub back home and if you are a smoker all the better outside area has a couple of stools .very friendly people everywhere you will have a great time Im sure .

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,764 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

I guess it has been common to all of us sometime when going away for the first time to a foreign country. Just go with an open mind and you will be surprised how great you will find the people as well as the island. Don't feel shy if you are uncertain of something - ask - they love their visitors and many like to make friends.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Feeling Nervous!!!!

Most bars you can smoke indoors if the desire takes you

You'll be fine, have a fab time :-)

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations