We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hellas Taverna

Chorley, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Hellas Taverna

Hi all, heard this is a good place to eat, but don't know where it is. Can someone please enlighten me, thankyou. ps only 3 weeks to go :)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hellas Taverna

Hi I ve not eaten there but its in the little side street next to Marias Golden Beach Restaurant towards the far end of the beach Rd , the opposite end to Malia on the western side .

I know they are supposed to do a really good Greek night there but cant remember which night we were not that impressed with the Greek night in Marias so give Hellas a try .

Have a lovely holiday we love Stalis also.

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hellas Taverna

I think Monday and Friday nights are music/greek nights but get there early or book a table as it fills up - entertainment is in main restaurant and you may have to sit upstairs.

Chorley, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hellas Taverna

Thankyou for the replies folks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hellas Taverna

I've eaten there and it was one of the best places I ate at. I'll certainly be going back!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
277 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hellas Taverna

Can confirm, Greek night is Mon & Fri. Lovely little restaurant and popular with locals which can only be a good thing!

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hellas Taverna

If you want a good evening of greek dancing try Mochos on a Wednesday night. The town square is full with organised music and dancing which you can get involved in. The restaurants around the square are very cheap and patronised by locals as well. Although its a taxi ride away it'll be worth it.

7. Re: Hellas Taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations