We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

I think Stalis would be a perfect place for my friend and I (in our early 50's) to spend a week in early September, but clearly this is a very popular time for adults. The Creta Solaris Apts are available and have good reviews - Can someone please advise if these are in a good location for bars, restaurants, beach etc? Many thanks. Also what is the transfer time from the airport please? Many thanks.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 18:42
berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

I think Stalis would be a perfect place for my friend and I (in our early 50's) to spend a week in early September, but clearly this is a very popular time for adults. The Creta Solaris Apts are available and have good reviews - Can someone please advise if these are in a good location for bars, restaurants, beach etc? Also what is the transfer time from the airport please? Many thanks.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 18:43
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

Stalis is perfect for your "age group". There are people of all ages

There is a huge variety of bars and restaurants, the beach is never far away and depending on how you do your transfer, it can take anything from 30 minutes to an hour. It's very cheap and quick to use the bus to/from the airport

I've not stayed in those apartments so can't be more specific, but I'm sure you'll have a fab time :-)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

These apartments seem to have good reviews.

I think they are at the edge of Stalis over the road from the Blue Sea complex (from what I've picked up by reading the reviews) so they're not exactly central but there are a lot of good bars/restaurants within easy walking distance. I would guess about 10-15 minutes to Maria's Golden Beach and Edem Bar.

berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

Thank you Susie for taking the time to reply. After a lot of research I think they are a bit too far away from the centre for us. I am currently looking at either the Irida or Dias apartments.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

I'm not sure where either of those are so can't really say if they are central or not.

We usually stay at the Sunshine (but I know they are fully booked for September). We've also stayed at Latania and Irilena which are all fairly central - just a couple of minutes stroll to the beach road.

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
346 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

Irida and Dias are further away than the Creta Solaris on the main road what about Ilios. Fan .Knossos .very central .

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

Let us know when you find one you fancy - there's always someone on here who'll know where they are or what they're like :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

The Irida is between Nana beach and Horizon so good 15 minute walk to the start of the strip.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

I'll throw Lia Sofia and Pegasus into the mix as two further options for more centrally located accommodation :o)

Cass

berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Creta Solaris Hotel Apartments?

Thank you! Will look into those - Are Paradise Apts pretty central?

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations