We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heels

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Heels

Debating whether to take a pair of heels for the evenings or stick with my flip flops/ sandals. Staying at villa Anna which I've been told is near start of strip. Is it hilly in stalis? As that will definately help with the decision!

Going tues so only 6 more sleeps!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heels

The pavements are either rubbish or non existent. I would say stick with the flip flops or sandals.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heels

In stalis now It isn't hilly, most seem to be wearing flat sandals or flip fops, my feet swell with heat so only flaties for me, very casual place

Scotland
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heels

stayed at villa anna tremendous digs but to far to walk to the strip for us oldies.

by all means wear the heels for us old un's but its a good 7 to 8 minute walk to the strip from the the villa anna which is why we recommend it to the young un's

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
928 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heels

Hi emmarose 28

I've nearly come a cropper a number of times wearing heels in Stalis (and it's nothing to do with the level of cocktail consumption, honest! ;op). You'll be walking alongside roads for the most part, and there are some quite uneven, gravelly sections at times. It is do-able, but I tend to stick to a low-ish wedge or flats now - makes life easier :o)

Cass

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heels

Thanks all think I will stick to the flats

middx
Level Contributor
403 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heels

👠 take some, wore mine no problem in July this year, also some nice shoe shops in Ag Nik & Hersonnisos

7. Re: Heels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations