We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top three restaurants...

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Topic
Top three restaurants...

I've read lots of useful reviews on here about the restaurants and we'd like to try as many as possible. What are people's top three please? We are not interested in loud music or large TV screens, just good food/ambience. Many thanks.

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
338 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top three restaurants...

In Lassi its PHARDRA,NEFFELI AND TRATA in Argostilli its DIANES[by the Lixouri ferry] PREMIER in the square and CAPTAINS TABLE on the seafront or the square.Happy eating!!!

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Top three restaurants...

Thanks Harold, Phaedra and Neffeli certainly seem to get good reviews. Also thanks for the Argostoli choices, I suspect we'll be going there on several occasions.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top three restaurants...

Hi there

I'd go with Nefeli's and Phaedra too, maybe Veronica's as a third choice but to be honest, we've never had a duff meal anywhere in Lassi.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Top three restaurants...

Cheers GB, appreciated.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,658 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top three restaurants...

I also liked Nefeli a great deal. The food was consistently good, and the house wine particularly good value. A nice family-run restaurant atmosphere. Phaedra was a nice restaurant too. I have to say I found food at Veronica's very so-so.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top three restaurants...

Once we found Phadra's and Neffeli's we didn't really do anywhere else. i simply can't understand why people would want to go to a chinese on a Greek island either!!!

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top three restaurants...

There's a new place on the corner opposite the horrible Chinese restaurant. It's called Retseto. It has a good choice and the prices are reasonable. The only negative is that the service is a little slow if you don't want starters, otherwise there seems to be no problem. Other people in Lassi have good things to say about this new place.

We had a poor meal in Nefeli's last year and there was some negative comments on this site from other people. It must have improved.

Paralos serves good Italian food.

Gillingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Top three restaurants...

Agree with Paralos, Bigcol, the rocket and parmesan salad is a meal in itself (they have a new chef from Athens this year) , I think Casa Grec in Argostoli was easily the best we visited but a little bit more expensive, but well worth it, you would need to get a taxi to find it but it is only 50 metres from the main square tucked down a sidestreet, you need to book at weekends, a good sign in itself. Not impressed with Nefelis this year, but better last year, when the waiters sweat dripped onto my wife this year she didn't particularly want to rush to go back, but at least it showed it was busy!!! One to avoid is the Butlers Cabin, the Kef meat pie was one of the most forgettable meals I have eaten anywhere, but funnily enough the starters were very good (This was last year didn't venture back this year.

9. Re: Top three restaurants...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations