We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in lassi

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in lassi

Looking to book the Silo apartments in July and was wondering what the nightlife is like, are there plenty of bars in lassi and is it busy? many thanks

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in lassi

I can remember only 4 bars from a couple of years ago (not to say there weren't more, I just didn't see them), but this can be enough to keep you going. One was the nicest bar we went to, and had a decked terrace area overlooking the sea (think it was called Trentis). Nice place to watch the sunset. I went at the end of the season, and it was busy enough in there. I wouldn't exactly have called it "nightlife" though. They serve ice-cold beer in frozen glasses, and there was music on. We found it a pleasant atmosphere and good service. There's another bar a couple of doors down called "So Simple", which seemed to be a little busier.

i think there's a bar called Oskar's that we saw fliers for, and that was advertising music and dancing. there're plenty of restaurants to choose from if you have a read of the reviews on TA too (some substantially better than others in my view). I'm sure things will be more lively in July.

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
331 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Went to Silo last year had a fantastic holiday!!!You are ideally situated off the main road in the middle of the resort.There are plenty of bars and restaurants although I wouldnt call it a lively resort and there arent many nightclubs as such.Argostilli the capital is 10 mins away(6 euros ) by taxi for a change at night.The beaches are fab. in lassi

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Hi there

Trentis is a great bar as is "So Simple". Oskars I believe is on the road out to Fanari where the old lighthouse and waterwheel are. There are plenty more in Lassi, almost all are along the main drag.

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Thanks very much, from what I have read I think there will be enough to keep us going for a week. I wlll get booking now!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Hi again

More than enough for a week - don't forget, you can take the bus or a cab into Argostoli ( 5 mins max) where there's lots more choice, especially around the Vallianou Square area of the town

Manchester
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Hi

Were the Silo apartments good then?

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
331 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife in lassi

Fantastic!!! Read my review in the Silo review section and if there is anything else you want to know just ask. We e mailed 2 weeks before we went and requested upstairs room which we got more private than downstairs.Happy holiday

wales
Level Contributor
248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife in lassi

argostolli is just 5 minutes with taxi and have great nightlife especialy july and august.there is plenty of bars and 2-3 nightclubs.

in lassi there is so simple which is great bar na dalso some other good bars.

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightlife in lassi

My daughter stayed in Silo a couple of years ago. We visited from our apartments. The pool at Silo is the best in Lassi, deep and much warmer than our pool was. Very nice!

10. Re: Nightlife in lassi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations