We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

Leatherhead, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

Thinking of booking here for September as it looks so pretty and the reviews seem so good. Wondered if anyone could let me know what the layout is in the one bedroom apartment - is there a separate bed in the living area? We have the option of including breakfast and I also wondered what that was like? Thank you!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

i stayed in a studio a few years ago so not sure about the apartments but the place was superb i would book you will love it

kefalonia Greece
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

Hi have you looked at the website if not I can take a look as I work in Lassi, and send you a photo.

Best Regards

Mary

Leatherhead, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

Thanks cherub and kefaloniamary - think we will go for it! Thanks for your very kind offer Mary of the photo but I did manage to find one on a website so I think I know what expect. Thanks again.

4. Re: San Lorenzo Village - 1 bed apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations