We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Does anyone know what the prices are like at the moment in Kefalonia, especially Lassi? We went last year and they were pretty good, but someone told me that they have shot up recently! Have the price of the excursions gone up? Has anybody just come back and have any idea of how prices are? I am really worried that we might get over there and be broke after the first week!! Have the food and drink prices gone up?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

food and drink in the Tavernas was more or less same price as last year. if you hire a car petrol is a lot dearer than here.

dont know about excursions as we hire a car for 2 weeks. but have alook in local shops not with rep as they are normally dearer with rep.

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

If you like spirits its worth picking up a bottle or two from airport on way out extremely expensive in resort.

We did this and it started the night off very nicely thank you very much !!!!!!

Da Veronicas was reasonally priced very friendly.

Blue Sky does delicous Sea Bass staff really friendly good night out.

Most nights out cost aprox E50 for 4 people with lots of house wine.

Dont worry too much about prices as there are lots of tavernas doing set menues.

Happy Holidays.

Shelagh

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Hi there, it is actually the same prices as England. Nefali restaurant is the best for prices and the little mina supermarket is cheaper than supermarket lassi. Trentis bar is brilliant for booze and they have a cocktail hour from 9.30pm to 11.30pm for €4.50 each.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
281 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Hiya,

we returned 3 weeks ago and found it very expensive much more than England. we stayed at the White rocks hotel but didnt drink there as there was nothing at all to do on an evening. Hence walked into Lassi most evenings in the Hotel it was 2.5 euros for a black coffee - nothing flash just filter coffee, a half litre of local beer was 6 euros.

In Lassi it was a little cheaper but not much - 6 euros for a rum and coke, 4 euros for half a shandy.

Did try most of the happy hours but it was still 5 euros a drink.

Were not big drinkers and were having 3 or 4 drinks a night and it was £50 or £60 a night, only ate out once meal was nice but nothing flash 2 x starters and 2x pork kebabs with a couple of drinks 70 euros.

It was very quiet, very pretty, very relaxing and very expensive - the island is beautiful but could not belief the prices.

We usually ski in France which most think is expensive but apri ski inFrance is cheaper by a mile.

5. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2011, 11:26
Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Hi!

I don't know if Megg092 was in Lassi last year, but I've been here for two nights and the prices seem to be the same as last year. Perhaps people still believe that going abroad means cheap booze and cheap nosh - those days are long gone.

We had mezze at The Captain's Table in Argostoli: Large beer, frappe, bread, fried aubergines, cheese dip, tomato and onion salad cost 19.20 Euros and we were full up.

At the Hotel Irilena, a large beer is 2.50 Euros and a glass of wine 3 Euros.

Colin

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
281 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

Yes we stayed in Lassi - and no i wasn't there last year

I was in Maderia, turkey and new york.

I didnt expect everything to be cheap and as I have already said we are not big drinker but I didnt expect it to be as expensive as it was.

We found it much more expensive than england and other places.

8. Re: Current prices of food,drink and excursions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations